With Labor Day Weekend inching ever closer, it’s time for us to officially, though reluctantly, say goodbye to summer, and welcome the fast-approaching fall season. The dramatic hills and bluffs surrounding Center City are already showing hints of their colorful autumnal hues, which means now is the perfect time to plan a getaway to our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast. As the air begins to cool, we’ll soon be surrounded by fall’s hallmark hues of crimson, orange, yellow, and green. You won’t have to go far to see the finest fall foliage the Midwest has to offer. We have a few great ideas to make this fall foliage season one you’ll never forget. But first, you need to book your room at our romantic Minnesota Bed and Breakfast. Rooms will fill up fast during peak fall foliage season, so don’t wait!
The Chisago Lakes area in Minnesota is a remarkable destination where five distinct towns have come together to form one larger community. The towns include Chisago City, Lindstrom, Center City, Shafer and Taylors Falls, each nestled along a beautiful stretch of the highway between the St. Croix River in the east and Green Lake in the west. These 5 towns each have their own unique sense of character, and getting to know these communities during your time at our Inn is one of the best parts about staying here. Book your room at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast this summer, and come explore this regions deep history and incredible natural beauty with us.
The area around Center City, Minnesota, known as the Chisago Lakes area, is well known for its quaint and charming lakeside communities. The communities include Center City, Taylors Falls, Lindstrom, Shafer, and Chisago City, and they all work cooperatively together to former a larger lakeshore community. People come here to embrace the beautiful outdoors, soak up the relaxed vibe in the community, enjoy the arts, and escape the hectic day to day of modern life. As the temperatures outside heat up, we’re all looking for ways to cool off. These lakes provide exactly that. From scenic boat tours to a self-guided water trail, the Chisago lakes area has it all. Book a room at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast, and come experience the charming towns of the Chisago Lakes area in Minnesota.
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk