June 9-11 Wannigan Days
One of the best things about the Chisago Lakes Community is that each little town has their own annual celebration. Taylor’s Falls and St. Croix Falls have combined their cities for the Wannigan Days-River Spirit Celebration. It is only the 2nd year of this union but one that you surely do not want to miss!
The beauty of this combo is that each city has their own stuff happening and yet it is well coordinated and compliments each other beautifully. The best part is that it’s about a mile walk, along the banks of the St.Croix River to get from one to the other. Yes, you can drive back and forth but if it’s a nice day, you won’t regret taking the time to soak in the sun and the magnitude of the mighty St.Croix River and it’s dam. I’ve tried to include links to all the events listed below so you can find your way around. However if I missed something, please ask ANYONE on the street. They will be happy to point you in the right direction. Consider us your extended family!
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk