St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
If you are an artist, someone who appreciates art or not even sure you like art…the weekend of May 12, 2017 is for you! The upper St. Croix Valley Artists are having their 25th Annual Pottery Tour. From pots to bowls to plates and platters, these beautiful and unique pieces are fabulous! Not only do you get to see the gorgeous hand-made pottery, you will see where the creations are made and who made them. It is fascinating to see how they reflect the personalities of their creators! 52 different artisans at 7 locations makes this a weekend to remember. It just so happens to be Mother’s Day Weekend so treat the special lady in your life with a weekend at Summit Inn Bed & Breakfast and an unforgettable artistic tour nestled in the beautiful St.Croix Valley.
- Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk