Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
The area around Center City, Minnesota, known as the Chisago Lakes area, is well known for its quaint and charming lakeside communities. The communities include Center City, Taylors Falls, Lindstrom, Shafer, and Chisago City, and they all work cooperatively together to former a larger lakeshore community. People come here to embrace the beautiful outdoors, soak up the relaxed vibe in the community, enjoy the arts, and escape the hectic day to day of modern life. As the temperatures outside heat up, we’re all looking for ways to cool off. These lakes provide exactly that. From scenic boat tours to a self-guided water trail, the Chisago lakes area has it all. Book a room at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast, and come experience the charming towns of the Chisago Lakes area in Minnesota.
Minnesota Scenic Boat Tours
Taylors Falls is a small, historic village nestled on the shores of the beautiful St. Croix River. The biggest attraction in town, of course, is the St. Croix River. Portions of the river here, which have been carved out by water for centuries, are truly extraordinary, and should be at the top of your list of things to see. Geologically speaking, the Taylors Falls area is spectacular. The waters here have worn away the rock, leaving behind a series of potholes and rock formations that defy description. You truly must see these Dalles of the St. Croix River for yourself. Luckily, the Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours provide you with the perfect opportunity to do just that.
The Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours are offered spring through fall. They are especially popular during fall, when fall foliage is at its peak. They offer a variety of scenic boat tours, the most popular of which is their Daily Excursion trips. These trips can be either 45 or 80 minutes in length, and will take you to the most spectacular formations on the river, including the huge stone cross for which the St. Croix River was named, the world’s largest glacial kettles or “potholes”, Lion’s Head, Turk’s Head, and the highlight of the boat tour, The Old Man of the Dalles. They also offer dinner cruises aboard one of the authentic paddlewheel river boats, history cruises, and a variety of specialty cruises.
The St. Croix River Valley is a truly magical place to experience, and this summer is the time to do it. To get started, all you need to do is book your room at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast today.
- 5 Reasons our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Getaway
- 7 Wineries to Visit Near the Chisago Lakes in Minnesota
- Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk