An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
There’s never a shortage of reasons to get away from the stress of everyday life, even if just for a day or two. Sometimes, a little respite away from home is all you need. Mothers Day is coming up soon, so now is the perfect time to plan for that special mom in your life. If you are looking for the perfect way to show Mom (or the mother of your children) just how much she means to you, look no further! Give her the gift of time and relaxation at Minnesota’s top Bed and Breakfast, the Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast. Book your room for Mothers Day today.
Mothers Day Getaway
Mom will love everything about her restorative few days spent at our beautiful Bed and Breakfast. From the moment she steps through our doors, she’ll be surrounded by our elegant ambiance and welcoming hospitality; a combination that will at once sweep away her anxieties and worries, allowing her to finally focus on herself. When she’s looking to do something just for her, we aren’t too far from Center City’s top attractions.
Mothers Day weekend also happens to be when the 26th Annual St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour is taking place. Seven pottery studios will be open on May 11, 12, and 13, 2018, and is the perfect self-guided tour for anyone who appreciates fine handmade pottery. This year, the tour will feature 54 accomplished guest potters from around the nation, in addition to the hosting studios. The seven pottery studios included in this years tour include: Linda Christianson’s unique studio and log home, Will Swanson and Janel Jacobson’s studio, Richard Vincent’s oak-shaded backyard studio, Guillermo Cuellar’s hilltop home and studio, Jeff Oestreich’s home and studio, Ani Kasten’s pottery gallery-in-a-barn (formerly Connee Mayeron’s), and Matt Krousey’s picturesque, woodland home and studio.
These beautiful spring months are also the perfect time of the year to see migrating birds in the river valley and state parks. We have bird identification books and binoculars available for you to borrow, and also offer a few different guided birding hikes. You’re also welcome to head out on your own. If you want to get out the door early, we will also provide either a late breakfast, or pack a breakfast-in-a-bag for you to enjoy while you’re out enjoying your time in nature.
Whether you book a getaway for mom this Mothers day, or give her a gift certificate for a getaway she can plan herself, you can’t go wrong. The gift of time will make this Mothers Day one she’ll never forget. Book a room at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast today.
- 5 Reasons our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Getaway
- 7 Wineries to Visit Near the Chisago Lakes in Minnesota
- Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk