Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
Are you suffering from a little bit of cabin fever, and looking to go somewhere different this spring? After being mired in cold, wintry weather for the past several months, now’s a great time to plan a spring getaway! Thoughts of traveling to big cities like New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles are enticing, as are warmer destinations like Mexico, Florida, and California. However, we’d argue that Center City beats out all of these getaway destinations. For one, we’re less than an hour outside of Minneapolis, making getting here easy. Also, a visit to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota gives you a chance to slow things down, to appreciate the finer points of life, and to truly relax in one of the most charming regions of Minnesota. Let 2018 be the year you discover our romantic Bed and Breakfast, located in Center City, Minnesota. Book your room with us today.
Getaway to Center City, Minnesota
We know spring is rapidly approaching, so take advantage of make your plans to come spend a restorative getaway with us, away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. When you’re ready to get out and explore the beautiful St. Croix River Valley that surrounds Center City, here are a few suggestions of things to do:
- Get in some last minute spring skiing at Wild Mountain Ski Area or Trollhaugen, both of which are just 20 short minutes from the Inn.
- Relive your childhood with the Festival Theatre’s performance of Peter Pan this march. Or, walk through a century of music with Barefoot Wonder. There’s always something wonderful happening at the Festival Theatre.
- Visit Gustaf’s art galleries, each distinct in their offerings. One gallery focuses are regional art works, while the other primarily exhibits European and Scandinavian art and design.
- Tour Center City’s Swedish History at the Karl Oskar House or the Grammelgarden Museum.
- Enjoy a restorative hike at regional parks and trails. Popular places include Interstate State Park, Swedish Immigrant Regional Trail, and Wild River State Park.
- Go antiquing in the Chisago Lakes Area, or browse the historic downtowns of the 5 quaint towns that makeup the Chisago Lakes Area.
One of the things we like most about Center City is that it doesn’t really matter what you do while you’re here. It’s always beautiful in Minnesota, and your stay will be equal parts memorable and relaxing. Get your Spring getaway plans in order today! Book your room at our luxury Bed and Breakfast in Center City, Minnesota!
- 7 Wineries to Visit Near the Chisago Lakes in Minnesota
- Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk