Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
On the Eve of the New Year, it’s time to start looking forward to all the wonderful things to come in 2019. Part of those plans should include a getaway to Center City’s most romantic Bed and Breakfast, the Summit Inn. You’ll find that our Inn is well situated, just minutes from downtown Center City and surrounding towns, with unbeatable hospitality and service, a warm and romantic ambiance, and plenty of ideas and guidance when it comes to making the most of Minnesota’s St. Croix River Valley. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so there’s no better time than now to start planning your romantic getaway! Romance is our business, and no one does it better. Book a getaway this Valentine’s Day at our romantic Minnesota Bed and Breakfast.
Spend Valentine’s Day at our Minnesota Inn
Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is unbeatable as a romantic getaway destination. You’ll notice what sets us apart from our competition from the first moment you arrive at our doorstep. The warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn captivates the very essence of romance. Good wine and great food is part of the experience in Minnesota, and elevates seasonal emphasis on romance. Beyond that, here are a few romantic activities to add to your itinerary in the Chisago Lakes Area:
- Get in some skiing at Wild Mountain Ski Area or Trollhaugen, both of which are just 20 short minutes from the Inn.
- Take in a performance at the Festival Theatre.
- Visit Gustaf’s art galleries, each distinct in their offerings. One gallery focuses are regional art works, while the other primarily exhibits European and Scandinavian art and design.
- Tour Center City’s Swedish History at the Karl Oskar House or the Grammelgarden Museum.
- Enjoy a restorative winter hike, snowshoe, or cross country ski at regional parks and trails. Popular places include Interstate State Park, Swedish Immigrant Regional Trail, and Wild River State Park.
- Join the network of ice fishers on regional lakes! The best fishing holes becomes readily apparent during winter, as shown by the icehouse villages that are clustered on the lakes.
- Go wine tasting at Wild Mountain Winery or Winehaven Winery & Vineyard.
No matter how much or how little of the St. Croix River Valley you end up seeing while here, we know time spent at our romantic Bed and Breakfast will be equal parts relaxing and memorable. Book your romantic getaway over Valentine’s Day with us today!
- 7 Wineries to Visit Near the Chisago Lakes in Minnesota
- Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk