The St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota is an incredible destination to visit at any time of year, and as such has proven to be a popular and sometimes busy place. People come from all over the Midwest to tour wineries and go wine tasting, enjoy the impeccable scenery and nature the valley is known for, and to enjoy the unexpected blend of urban activity found in the towns of the Chisago Lakes Area. In the towns near our Bed and Breakfast, you’ll find a variety of art and culture, delicious restaurants, bustling boutiques, and incredible hiking, biking, and kayaking or canoeing trails. Combine that with the rural, quaint, yet sophisticated vibe of the St. Croix River Valley as a whole, and you have the perfect getaway destination. Given the area’s popularity, it’s best to book your getaways early and often, as the best choices for lodging, like the Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast, tend to book up well in advance. Start planning, and book your room at our Center City Bed and Breakfast in Minnesota today.
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk