7 Wineries to Visit Near the Chisago Lakes in Minnesota
Have you spent a day touring and tasting the wineries, vineyards, and orchards of the St. Croix Valley? This fall is the perfect time to come to our Bed and Breakfast in the Chisago Lakes Area of Minnesota to enjoy a little wine tasting and fall harvest activities.
The St. Croix River Valley is exceptionally beautiful during fall. The complex aromas of winemaking permeate the air, mingling gently with the sweet smells of Honeycrisp apples and the earthy scents of fall. Fall in the Chisago Lakes area is a veritable feast for the senses. For you, it begins right here at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today!
A Perfect Fall Day at these 7 Wineries of Chisago Lakes
Harvest is already in full swing at farms, vineyards, and orchards around the St. Croix River Valley. Fresh produce like apples, vegetables, and pumpkins are plentiful. Delicious fruit pies are piping hot and fresh out of the oven. New vintages of wine are in process, while older vintages are being opened and tasted for the first time. This is fall in the Chisago Lakes area.
There are multiple local wineries in the Chisago Lakes Area, and this fall is the perfect chance to let your tastebuds take the lead. Enjoy the colors of fall in local vineyards while you sip your favorite local wine, and celebrate another productive harvest season with us. Partake in some delicious wine tasting this fall at one of these 5 wineries in the Chisago Lakes Area:
- Winehaven Winery was the first estate wine in Chisago County and is a cornerstone of Minnesota’s wine production.
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery was named the cold climate winery of the year for 2019 and has won quite a few awards for their delicious wines.
- Wild Mountain Winery is located at one of the highest points in the Chisago Lakes area and offers great views of the valley below. Their tasting room is open year-round.
- Chateau St. Croix Winery has a fantastic fall harvest celebration on September 21 & 22.
- North Folk Winery offers guests a tantalizing timber-framed tasting room and pours from their unique and delicious wines.
- Northern Vineyards Winery is one of the oldest in Minnesota and offers beautiful views from its tasting room.
- St. Croix Vineyards has been making delicious wines for 27 years. It’s a great place to take a wine tour, enjoy a picnic, or sample their delicious wines in their rustic barn.
More Fall Fun at Orchards & Gardens
While wine tasting is a delightful way to spend your fall getaway to our Bed and Breakfast, there’s much more to see and do! Stop in at Pleasant Valley Orchard for even more fall fun!
Apple season at the orchard has just begun, and their gift shop has a delightful array of pumpkins, bakery goods such has classic apple pie and hand-dipped caramel apples, and other gifts. The orchard also offers traditional orchard activities including farm animals, kids corn box, nature trail, picnic area, hayrides and more. It’s a perfect way to spend a fall afternoon near Center City.
Best Lodging Near the Chisago Lakes
Beyond tasting delicious regional wines, there’s plenty to do around the Chisago Lakes Area. Get outside and relish the gorgeous hues of fall. Take a hike, a bike ride, or a scenic drive around the area, and discover some of the best Minnesota Fall Colors around.
Savor the flavors of the St. Croix River Valley each morning at our made-from-scratch gourmet breakfasts, and each evening with complimentary Winehaven wines or a special ordered cheese tray from Eichten’s local Cheese Shop. Book your stay with us today, and start planning your fall getaway to our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast.
- 7 Wineries to Visit Near the Chisago Lakes in Minnesota
- Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk