Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
The Chisago Lakes area near our Center City Bed and Breakfast is a delightful place to visit during these warm summer months. There’s plenty to do in the area and the lakes are inviting when it just gets too hot and you need a break. The area is composed of 5 small towns but feels more like one big lake community. We’re located just north of Minneapolis/St. Paul, making for an excellent quick getaway when you need it most. This summer, come spend your time biking the many trails and scenic roads in the area, such as the Swedish Immigrant Trail, followed by a relaxing evening at our Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today!
Biking Near Center City, Minnesota
One of the best biking trails near our Bed and Breakfast is the Swedish Immigrant Trail, which offers 20 miles of paved walking and biking trail. Not only is this trail a great place to enjoy a relaxing bike ride, and to take in some of the scenery in the area, but it’s also an informative trail about an important piece of our region’s history. Scenic attractions along the Swedish Immigrant Trail include the famous Eichten’s Cheese & Bison Farm, which offers some delicious smoked string cheese and bison burgers. Riders will also enjoy scenic views at Interstate State Park and the Franconia Sculpture Park along the way. Eventually, this trail will connect to a variety of other trails in the area, making the Chisago Lakes Area a true biking destination.
Other great biking trails near our Bed and Breakfast include the Taylors Falls City Trails, the Sunrise Prairie Regional Trail, the Gandy-Dancer Trail Southern Section, and the Stower-Seven Lakes State Trail. Locally, bikes can be rented from Cyclova XC in St. Croix Falls.
Relaxing at our Bed and Breakfast
After a day spent exploring the biking trails around our Bed and Breakfast, you’ll look forward to a relaxing evening at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast. The Summit Inn sits high on a bluff overlooking sparkling North Center Lake, providing a picture-perfect backdrop to the ending of your day. Our comfortable accommodations provide you the perfect escape for all your stresses, and our daily breakfast will fuel you up for another day of adventure. Get ready to hit the biking trails this summer, and book your room at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast.
- 5 Reasons our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Getaway
- 7 Wineries to Visit Near the Chisago Lakes in Minnesota
- Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk