Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
The St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota is an incredible destination to visit at any time of year, and as such has proven to be a popular and sometimes busy place. People come from all over the Midwest to tour wineries and go wine tasting, enjoy the impeccable scenery and nature the valley is known for, and to enjoy the unexpected blend of urban activity found in the towns of the Chisago Lakes Area. In the towns near our Bed and Breakfast, you’ll find a variety of art and culture, delicious restaurants, bustling boutiques, and incredible hiking, biking, and kayaking or canoeing trails. Combine that with the rural, quaint, yet sophisticated vibe of the St. Croix River Valley as a whole, and you have the perfect getaway destination. Given the area’s popularity, it’s best to book your getaways early and often, as the best choices for lodging, like the Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast, tend to book up well in advance. Start planning, and book your room at our Center City Bed and Breakfast in Minnesota today.
Book your Getaways for 2019 Today!
There are an abundance of activities to do in the St. Croix River Valley, not the least of which include taking beautiful hikes, bike rides, and boating trips through our beautiful scenery. And if that’s all you do while here, you’ll leave with a deep appreciation of the area. However, there’s also so much more to Center City and it’s surrounding towns, and our romantic Bed and Breakfast is just the beginning. You’ll notice what sets us apart from our competition from the first moment you arrive at our doorstep. The warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn captivates the very essence of romance.
As you start to plan your vacations for 2019, here are a few exciting ways to fill your itinerary near our Center City Bed and Breakfast:
- Explore the region’s nordic history along the Swedish Immigrant Regional Trail, or travel along the Swedish Barn Quilt Trail.
- Take a scenic Boat Tour to Taylors Falls.
- Take in a performance at the Festival Theatre.
- Explore the many art galleries and studios in the Chisago Lakes Area.
- Charter a boat and relax and enjoy a day of fishing on one of the regions many lakes.
- Go Kayaking or Canoeing on the Chisago Lakes Water Trail.
- Visit the many orchards, vineyards, or gardens in the St. Croix River Valley.
- Take a hike on one of our exceptionally beautiful trails.
- Go antiquing in our historic, charming towns of Chisago Lakes.
As you can see, getaways to Center City can be filled with plenty of fun and adventure at these great attractions. Whether you come from near or far, there truly is only one Minnesota, and it’s worth seeing. Book your getaways to our Center City Bed and Breakfast for 2019 today.
- Things to do this Winter Near our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast
- 5 Reasons our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Getaway
- 7 Wineries to Visit Near the Chisago Lakes in Minnesota
- Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk