5 Reasons our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Getaway
Though our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is an ideal place to stay if you plan to enjoy some cross country skiing or other outdoor adventures this winter, it’s not the only reason to stay with us. Our Inn is the perfect place to escape for a romantic getaway, and this winter is the perfect time to plan one.
The Summit Inn is situated right in the heart of Minnesota’s St. Croix River Valley in the Chisago Lakes Area; an area known for its breathtaking beauty, charming small towns, and unbeatable outdoor recreation. At just an hour outside of Minneapolis/St. Paul, our Inn is a close enough destination to get away for the weekend, but it feels as though it’s miles away from the hustle and bustle of today’s modern cities. Moreover, the area is absolutely chocked full of charm and character, along with plenty of things to do. It has the makings of a perfect romantic getaway. Come see what makes us special. Book a romantic getaway at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast today!
5 Reasons to Visit our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast
It really goes without saying that you should spend ample time exploring the Chisago Lakes Area while visiting our romantic Inn. Whether you want to enjoy some outdoor adventure together, like cross country skiing or snowshoeing, or whether you want to simply curl up and relax in our cozy accommodations, our romantic Inn truly has it all.
Exploring this great region is not the only reason to visit our Bed and Breakfast, though. Here are 4 more reasons to make us your romantic getaway destination this winter:
- We offer 3 romantic guest rooms, each uniquely designed to meet your needs. Each room features comfortable queen size beds, a fireplace, bathrobes, and so much more.
- We have a hospitality room that is open 24 hours a day and includes things like a Keurig Coffee Maker, a refrigerator, a microwave, popcorn, wine, and a candy bowl. It’s little things like this that set us apart from our competition!
- Sleep in, and let us make you a delicious, made-from-scratch breakfast each morning of your stay. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but many of us don’t take the time to sit back and enjoy it on an every-day basis. It’s our special treat, made with your pleasure in mind. We source our ingredients locally, and take immense pride in starting your day off on the best foot possible!
- There are plenty of great attractions to explore in the area, and our Innkeeper is your local expert. We’re happy to help you plan romantic dinners and adventures designed to bring you closer together.
Plan Now for Future Visits to Minnesota
While these fall and winter months are a great time to plan a romantic getaway to our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast, it’s also a great time to start planning ahead for future visits. Each visit to this incredible area is certainly unique, with a delightful array of things to do and see. We know one trip here and you’ll be hooked, wanting to come back time and time again. Each time you do, our romantic guest rooms will be here.
The St. Croix Valley has a wonderful variety of activities and attractions to enjoy throughout the year beyond just what you see outdoors. There’s no truly no bad time to visit this incredible area. If you can’t make it now, consider purchasing a gift certificate for those future stays. They make the perfect holiday gift! If you’re thinking of visiting us during the peak seasons, which tend to be in the summer and autumn months, we encourage you to plan well in advance. Book early to ensure you get the rooms and dates you want for your future Minnesota getaways. Book your future stays at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast today!
- Things to do this Winter Near our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast
- 5 Reasons our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Getaway
- 7 Wineries to Visit Near the Chisago Lakes in Minnesota
- Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk