Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
Are you looking for the perfect addition to your trip to Center City, Minnesota? Consider taking a scenic boat tour with Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours during your stay at Summit Inn Bed & Breakfast. Sleep comfortably in one of the inn’s beautifully appointed rooms and wake up to a delicious, home-cooked breakfast before heading the short distance to St. Croix River. There’s no better place to spend your summer. Book your stay at the Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast in Center City, Minnesota today!
Scenic Boat Tour in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tour has been offering tours of the St. Croix River for 113 years. They offer a wide variety of tour options which all include narration by a knowledgeable tour guide. Take a daily excursion down the river for up to 80 minutes and learn about the different rock formations visible during the tour that were created by glaciers thousands of years ago. The most notable of these is the massive cross for which the St. Croix River got its name, and the Old Man of the Dalles, which is touted as “the most outstanding natural rock face you’ll ever see.” You can also enjoy a meal on the water by selecting one of the offered luncheon or dinner cruises which usually last two hours.
Your stay at our historic Victorian Era inn could also include a relaxing morning with a hot cup of coffee overlooking beautiful North Center Lake. Enjoy our tranquil property with a walk or bike ride around the lake, or simply take in the scenery through the sunroom windows. If you’re feeling a bit more adventurous, you can enjoy many lake activities such as kayaking, fishing, and canoeing. Head into the quaint village to go antiquing or visit one of the award-winning wineries in the area. We are also close enough to travel to the Twin Cities if you feel so inclined.
At Summit Inn we strive to offer local fare as often as possible. Enjoy complimentary wine from WineHaven, artisan cheeses from Eichten’s Bistro, and various food from the local farmer’s market. Take a trip back to simpler times while you’re here and enjoy being quietly doted on. You won’t want for anything, but we will give you your space to enjoy your visit your own way. Check availability and book your stay with us today. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk