Looking for some fun and new things to do this winter in Minnesota? Why not head down to the St. Croix River Valley to the charming towns of the Chisago Lakes Area for a getaway you won’t soon forget? It’s true that there is no shortage of fun things to do in Minnesota in the winter. When the snow begins to fall for the year, the state transforms into a winter playground for outdoor enthusiasts. All you need are a few good layers and a great place to unwind after a day in the snow, and you have the makings of a perfect getaway.
Speaking of lodging, there’s no place quite as nice as our charming Bed and Breakfast, located in the town of Center City. Don’t let the cold weather stop you from having fun! Experience the silent beauty and welcome solitude of winter in Minnesota. When you’re ready, come back to our Inn to warm up and refuel for another day of fun in Minnesota’s winter wonderland. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast today!
Though our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is an ideal place to stay if you plan to enjoy some cross country skiing or other outdoor adventures this winter, it’s not the only reason to stay with us. Our Inn is the perfect place to escape for a romantic getaway, and this winter is the perfect time to plan one.
The Summit Inn is situated right in the heart of Minnesota’s St. Croix River Valley in the Chisago Lakes Area; an area known for its breathtaking beauty, charming small towns, and unbeatable outdoor recreation. At just an hour outside of Minneapolis/St. Paul, our Inn is a close enough destination to get away for the weekend, but it feels as though it’s miles away from the hustle and bustle of today’s modern cities. Moreover, the area is absolutely chocked full of charm and character, along with plenty of things to do. It has the makings of a perfect romantic getaway. Come see what makes us special. Book a romantic getaway at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast today!
Have you spent a day touring and tasting the wineries, vineyards, and orchards of the St. Croix Valley? This fall is the perfect time to come to our Bed and Breakfast in the Chisago Lakes Area of Minnesota to enjoy a little wine tasting and fall harvest activities.
The St. Croix River Valley is exceptionally beautiful during fall. The complex aromas of winemaking permeate the air, mingling gently with the sweet smells of Honeycrisp apples and the earthy scents of fall. Fall in the Chisago Lakes area is a veritable feast for the senses. For you, it begins right here at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today!
- Things to do this Winter Near our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast
- 5 Reasons our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Getaway
- 7 Wineries to Visit Near the Chisago Lakes in Minnesota
- Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk