There is an exciting opportunity for our guests and locals over the weekend of May 6th, 2017. Go on a Bird Walk at the Ki-Chi-Saga County Park at 8:00 a.m. hosted by Sue Leaf. It’s easy to find and should be a lot of fun for all you avid bird watchers. Let Elaine know at Summit Inn Bed & Breakfast and she will put together a birding package that includes a pair of binoculars, a bird reference book and a small snack for two!
If birds are your thing, be sure to come back to Summit Inn Bed & Breakfast on May 13th, 2017. At 7:30 a.m. there will be another bird walk because it’s International Bird Day! Meet Sue Leaf again, this time at the Wild River State Park boat landing.
Don’t have a Minnesota State Park sticker? No problem! There is another bird walk at 7:30 a.m. the same day with Joe Sausen at Anderson Park in Isanti County which is located SW of North Branch and NW of Stacy. Ask Elaine at Summit Inn Bed & Breakfast for additional information or directions!
Looking forward to seeing you there!!!
- 7 Wineries to Visit Near the Chisago Lakes in Minnesota
- Biking the Swedish Immigrant Trail Near our Inn
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk