The Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in the Chisago Lakes area, made up of the towns of Chisago City, Lindstrom, Center City, Shafer and Taylors Falls. Though we are technically located in Center City, the entire region works together as a larger community to promote the incredible area of Minnesota we call home. Located about 45 minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, the Chisago Lakes area is the perfect destination for a quiet getaway this fall. As we fully embrace this fall season, now is a great time to visit the regional wineries and wine tasting events that are near our Bed and Breakfast. There are several great events to choose from, but you’ll want to act fast and book your room at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast today!
With Labor Day Weekend inching ever closer, it’s time for us to officially, though reluctantly, say goodbye to summer, and welcome the fast-approaching fall season. The dramatic hills and bluffs surrounding Center City are already showing hints of their colorful autumnal hues, which means now is the perfect time to plan a getaway to our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast. As the air begins to cool, we’ll soon be surrounded by fall’s hallmark hues of crimson, orange, yellow, and green. You won’t have to go far to see the finest fall foliage the Midwest has to offer. We have a few great ideas to make this fall foliage season one you’ll never forget. But first, you need to book your room at our romantic Minnesota Bed and Breakfast. Rooms will fill up fast during peak fall foliage season, so don’t wait!
The Chisago Lakes area in Minnesota is a remarkable destination where five distinct towns have come together to form one larger community. The towns include Chisago City, Lindstrom, Center City, Shafer and Taylors Falls, each nestled along a beautiful stretch of the highway between the St. Croix River in the east and Green Lake in the west. These 5 towns each have their own unique sense of character, and getting to know these communities during your time at our Inn is one of the best parts about staying here. Book your room at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast this summer, and come explore this regions deep history and incredible natural beauty with us.
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour During Your Stay at Summit Inn
- The Best Hiking Near Our Center City Bed and Breakfast
- Plan Ahead for your Getaways in 2019!
- Plan a Valentine’s Day Getaway to the Summit Inn!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk