This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
To continue with informing you guys about the fabulous festivals in the towns of our Chisago Lakes Community, this weekend we are showcasing Center City. The same town that Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in so if you’re a guest with them that weekend, you’re in for a blast!
Center City is definitely a very small town. Like a population of 641 (2015 Census) small so the festivities are few but don’t be fooled, town pride and community support will make the few things going on simply fabulous! Personally I like best that the entire main street and local businesses are located in a 5 acre parcel immediately off Hwy 8. Super easy to find!
From 6pm-8pm Friday night there is cash bingo at the fire hall which is also just a couple blocks from the Inn and after that Maiden Dixie is performing at the annual street dance! There is a $5.00 cover but that’s nothing compared to what you would have paid to see them anywhere else. Besides great music there are great, wholesome and down-to-earth folk that will be awesome to celebrate life with!
Saturday there is a wide array of events in town including a triathlon, fishing contest, parade and pig roast (not in that order). Don’t forget about live music at Al’s Center Saloon and while you’re there pick up a burger, they are the best in the community! Sunday there will be ice cream, a car show and boat parade. To check out the entire schedule Click Here! We hope to see you there and as always, ask any of the Innkeepers at Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast for more information!
- Buy a Gift Certificate For the Summit Inn
- Our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the Perfect Fall Getaway
- Wineries and Wine Tasting Events Near our Bed and Breakfast
- Finding the Best Fall Foliage Near Center City
- Explore the Communities of Chisago Lakes, Minnesota
- Scenic Boat Tours in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Travel the Chisago Lakes Water Trail
- State Parks Near Summit Inn Bed and Breakfast
- An Unforgettable Mothers Day Getaway in Minnesota
- Spring Getaway to the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Wine Tasting in Center City, Minnesota
- Fall Foliage in the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota
- Get on the Water in the Chisago Lakes Area in Minnesota
- This Weekend in Center City (7/31/17)
- Culture in the Valley
- July 12th-16th ~ 2017 Karl Oskar Days
- Midsummer 2017
- 2017 Weekly Summer Events
- June 9-11 Wannigan Days
- Memorial Day 2017
- St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour for Mother’s Day!
- May 6th, 2017 Bird Walk